- Brent Paxton, Chairperson—Lake County Board
- Representative JoAnn Osmond, Deputy Chairperson—Illinois House of Representatives District 61
- Joel Brumlik—Police Chief, Village of Winthrop Harbor
- Craig Dyke—Nuclear Medicine Technologist, Cancer Treatment Centers of America at Midwestern Regional Medical Center
- Cynthia Johnson—Director, Division of Health, Department of Human Services, Kenosha County, Wisconsin
- John Lewis—Fire Chief, City of Zion
- Audrey Liddle—Business Manager, Zion-Benton Township High School
- Craig Mason—Greater Zion area resident and former ComEd employee
- Kent McKenzie—Emergency Management Coordinator, Lake County Emergency Management Agency
- Doug Ower—Zion resident, environmentalist
- Linda Sittig—Trustee, Village of Beach Park
- Patrick Thurman, Esq.—Vice President (Regulatory Affairs, Licensing & Document Control), ZionSolutions
The Zion Station Community Advisory Panel plans to meet quarterly and all meetings will be publicly announced and open to the public. It is planned that the minutes of those meetings will be placed on the ZionSolutions website (www.ZionSolutionsCompany.com). The first ZCAP quarterly public meeting will be held on August 29.
“I believe the Community Advisory Panel is the best way to serve the interests of the local community and provide an interactive conduit for communication and public dialogue,” said Brent Paxton, ZCAP’s Chairperson. “I am honored to serve as its first Chairperson and look forward to working with all panel members, the community and ZionSolutions employees.”
“We appreciate all who are willing to serve on this advisory panel and look forward to their valued input” said Patrick Daly, General Manager, ZionSolutions. “It is extremely important to ZionSolutions that the public understands our role in this project and the value we place on being a part of the community”.
ZionSolutions, LLC is a subsidiary of EnergySolutions that was formed specifically to undertake the decommissioning of Zion Nuclear Station. The 10-year project is expected to be completed in 2020.
For additional comments or questions please contact Larry Booth, Community Outreach Manager, at email@example.com or 224-789-4015.